- Q?Can I embed swackett in my web site?
Yes! Our new product swackett EMBED enables you to embed swackett in your web site in only a few minutes.
- Q?Where does swackett get its raw weather data?
The accuracy of our forecasts is paramount, so we started with the most accurate data available we could find: AccuWeather. We’ve licensed a very special, customized data feed from AccuWeather carefully tuned to give us the specific raw data we need to make your weather forecast easy to understand. Our weather data includes current conditions and forecasts for more than 2 million locations worldwide.
- Q?Do purchased editions work across all swackett apps?
Yes, provided the app platform you are using supports that edition (some editions are not available on all devices). But as a general rule all editions purchased for your swackett sign-in address will automatically become available to all other swackett apps using the same sign-in address.
- Q?Do I need to download editions that I buy?
No. There is nothing to download. Editions are activated for your account: assigned to your swackett sign-in address.
- Q?Is swackett available for Android?
Yes! You can download swackett for Android here: GooglePlay
- Q?What weather-specific information does swackett present to me?
Forecasts and Imagery
• Current weather details
• Visual forecasts for today, tonight and tomorrow
• Hourly forecasts for the next 24 hours
• Daily forecasts for the next 5 days
• Local, regional, state and national full-motion radar images (where available) with rain, ice and snow color mapping
• Smart watches and warnings with push notification to iOS devices (available currently only in the US but coming soon to other countries)
Comprehensive Weather Details
• Temperature and “real feel” temperature
• Dew point
• Wind speed and directions
• Sunrise and sunset
• Precipitation amounts for rain, ice and snow
• Percent probability of precipitation
- Q?Can I disable swackett easter eggs?
Yes. Easter eggs can be disabled for use in environments where they might not be appropriate, such as broadcast networks, embedded web site feeds, or schools and institutions.